New Craft Supplies and Spud Update

Recently I have been working on a lot of different projects at once. This is how I operate best because when one project needs to dry, I can move on to something else in the meantime instead of getting fidgety.

So I decided to modify Snatchcorn and Big Red’s halters to match Fergus’s, instead of them looking like this:

IMG_6190

They now look like this:

IMG_6191

Snatchcorn’s halter got shortened too:

IMG_6192 IMG_6193

This is Big Red’s:

IMG_6194 IMG_6195 IMG_6196

I like these nosebands better than the one in the first photo, it sits flatter on the horse’s head which doesn’t obstruct the general form of his face.

Now for a **SPUD UPDATE**

I got this:

IMG_6197

because I have about this much wool left on the last leg:

IMG_6198

Yeah.

So now this rabbit-horse-thing:

IMG_6186
His ears are rabbit-like in this photo though……

can be a horse! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Third project:

IMG_6201

Recreating this in Schleich-scale.

Progress:

IMG_6205

I’ll post photos of the finished wash stall, non-slip floor and all!

Must go and *finish* Spud now, bye!

FillieFanatic

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s