So, yesterday, I was looking on Google for crochet fly bonnets. I found some that were made for model horses but no pattern was given. “Bummer,” I said. “I’ll have to make it up myself.”
Aaanndd that’s what I did.
Fergus is my dummy for making new stuff, plus I have a ton of green yarn so this was whipped up yesterday afternoon.
The ears are green felt cones that were stitched into the ear holes.
I made a pattern as I was going but it isn’t on the computer yet.
I guess that’s about it.
I’ll try and make one for Empress as well cos I’ve also got a ton of pink yarn too.
If anyone wants the pattern, then comment above.
The pattern may vary between moulds though so I want to try it on a few different moulds before I release it.
I think he likes it……