That’s right guys.
I got a thing.
It’s called the Liebster Award (wonder where that came from?) and the fantabulous Cogaroo Crafts nominated me. Girl, you’re the best, and have some virtual cake. *insert cake emoji here* 😀 It’s designed to put the spotlight on new bloggers and get them better known in the blogging world.
– Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
– Thank and tag the blog who nominated you.
– Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
– Nominate 8 blogs (with less than 200 followers*), let them know you’ve nominated them, and link them in your post
– No tag-backs
(copied & pasted from Cogaroo)
Righto. The questions.
1. Who is your favourite Disney princess?
I really like Elsa, Merida and Mulan. I know that’s not one, but it’s as close as I could get.
2. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? (You can’t wish for more wishes.)
1. Endless supplies for my crafting
2. A bottomless wallet, to buy all the ponies, and
3. World peace.
3. What’s one random fact about yourself?
I have a dog, who’s a Cavoodle (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel x Poodle), named Charlie, who’s a bit nuts.
4. What’s your favourite kind of weather?
I love rain! Although I’m not sure my Aquadhere would agree with me….
5. What is your favourite book and who is your favourite character in it?
This is tricky. I have so many favourite books that I’ve lost track of all of them. Roxy Ran series, All The Wrong Questions series, Canterwood Crest series, Narnia, Tilly’s Pony Tails, anything Jackie French, and that’s all I can remember. My favourite character is (at the moment) Roxy Ran, because I’m re-reading her series at the moment.
6. Do you have a phobia, and if so, what is it?
I don’t have any full-blown phobias, but I don’t like heights or spiders much.
7. What three things couldn’t you live without if you were stranded? (And think that food and shelter were not an issue.)
1. Some form of reliable access to the Internet,
2. Some craft, and
3. My model horses.
8. If you won a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
I’d probably give half to charity and spend the other half on new horses.
9. If you could visit anywhere (it could be fictional), where would you go?
EVERYWHERE. Anywhere on Earth, as well as the likes of Hogwarts, Narnia, etc.
10. What’s your favourite movie?
Racing Stripes. It’s the funniest, most uplifting piece of video-taped awesomeness ever, in my opinion.
Whew, I answered them. Now for mine:
- If you could go on holiday to anywhere, where would you go?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names? If not, what would your ideal pet be? (Doesn’t have to be realistic.)
- What’s your favourite song/band?
- Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy other than what you blog about?
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- Which is your favourite model horse brand?
- What’s your favourite food?
- Do you have a favourite TV show/movie?
- Do you have a favourite breed of horse?
- Would you rather have your left arm made of cake or jelly?
*drumroll* And now, my nominees for this award are:
Your blogs are really cool and I can’t wait to see what answers you come up with!
And to finish, and because every post has a photo, here’s a pony: