This was actually the pattern test piece for the leather waistcoat, funnily enough! I thought it looked too nice to throw away so I’m currently in the process of embroidering it.
I used blanket stitch around the edges as I didn’t hem it,
a braid stitch for the petals of these daisy-like flowers,
and satin stitch for the petals of these bigger flowers.
On a doll – it wouldn’t be worn with overalls, though. I left them on because I’m too lazy to change her out of them.
It’s not finished: I still have to put French knots for the centres of all the flowers as well as design and sew the back. Still, it will look great when it’s finished.