Snatchcorn has this old tack set I made for him, and seeing as I now have a rider, we decided to play dress-up.



On board. The saddle doesn’t have stirrups, probably because I didn’t have enough leather lace to make them.



The saddle was also made a long time before Sarah came along, so I couldn’t exactly fit it to the rider as well as the horse.


I think this duo are going to need some adjustments before they can hit the courses. I might remake the bridle – I’ll keep the browband though, I really like it.

Anyways, see ya!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s