I noticed in one of the pictures from the miniature hoop embroidery posts that Sarah’s current summer outfit just doesn’t look that great with knee-length riding boots. So I made three pairs of shoes for her, one of which I just finished lacing.
The pattern pieces cut out and stitched below…
Everything stuck together above and finished and on the feet below.
I do think the lace bows are a little large to be in scale, but my fingers do have limits with how small they can lace up. Other than that, they look really realistic, and I am super happy with them. The red pair and the black pair still need to be laced, but they’ll probably be up here in the next day or so.
Anyways, see ya!