I finalised the design for the other side of the bag last weekend, and finished cutting out most of the pieces this morning.
It’s meant to be a dragon.
Above, it’s just on the drawing, which is why there’s random lines coming out from underneath. It’s on the bag below:
Next to the drawing – I made all the pattern pieces from the drawing, so they’re pretty accurate.
I don’t think Raven (long story) particularly cares about the design – he’s probably just wondering if he can sleep on it. 🙂
This dragon doesn’t have wings because there’s no space for them, and no legs because I didn’t know how to draw them and make it look natural. I guess that makes it a fire-breathing snake, but shhh.
I want to add heaps of elaborate embroidery to this dragon, as well as beads and buttons for added sparkle. I’ll have to embroider scales and spikes down the body somehow.
Anyways, see ya!