Project Roundup

This could be an embroidery special, as this post is just embroidery updates.

IMG_1930_1

IMG_1947_1

The Creativity patch is done! The spare mint thread I had is a slightly different colour to the colour I finished the border with, but it’s much less visible in real life.

IMG_1956_1

I’ve also started the Slytherin crest. This is before:

IMG_1957_1

After finishing the writing:

IMG_1964_1

IMG_1983_1

And above is the nearly finished snake. The satin stitch on the main snake body is meant to look like scales, and the tail and head will be just plain satin stitch, as they will be a bit difficult to do scales on. I plan on cross-stitching the background behind the snake next, in silver.

Anyways, see ya!

FillieFanatic

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s